Apparently your order has to be $100 minimum, but that won’t be too hard considering many of them cost more than that for one. They do say they’re handmade by skilled artists in Thailand and they are lovely. If you would like to look at some more, check out Oriental Wicks candle gallery.
A percentage (they don’t say how much) of your candle purchase is donated to Life Home Project Foundation that help people in Phuket, Thailand with HIV and their children.
- Candle Making Class in Hunstville Alabama
- International Candle & Wax Sculpture Festival
- Baby Food Jar Candle Display
- Stained Glass Mason Jar Candle Holder Project
- Hand Rolled Cinnamon Bun Candle Instructions