I love the decorative shapes they added! Beeswax isn’t messy and yet the cut outs stick to the candles easily.
All you need are beeswax sheets, wicks and cookie cutters. The sheets come in so many different colors and depending on your cookie cutter shapes, the possibilities are endless! Cheryl did point out that she used fondant and mini cookie cutters as the big ones wouldn’t work.
These rolled beeswax candles are easy, smell sweet and make pretty handmade gifts for family or friends. For the full tutorial, see Kids Can Craft: Beeswax Candles.
- Create Decorative Beeswax Candles
- Beeswax Birthday Candle Tutorial
- Beeswax Tree Shaped Candles
- Beeswax Flower Candle Tutorial
- Beeswax Candle Making & Suppliers