Since February can sometimes be a dreary month I thought this unique Candle Stone project from Sunshine Glassworks would be fun. First you put a plug in the mold, fill it, decorate with glass and pull the plug.
I love the cheerful stained glass sunshine pattern on the stone and we can dream of putting it outdoors in the spring. This would be a fun project to do with family and perhaps each could use their own special patterns and colors.
- Stained Glass Mason Jar Candle Holder Project
- Stained Glass Candle Holders
- Stained Glass Effect Candle Holder
- Painted Muffin Tin Tealight Holder Project
- Painted & Carved Gourd Candle Holder