I found this quick and cute decoupaged candle project on Lisa Leonard Designs Blog. She creates crafts, handmade jewelry and takes beautiful photos!
You’ll need: Mod Podge, tissue paper, rhinestones, a glue gun and paper flowers. Lisa took this awesome decoupaged candle project to a whole other level compared to those cute ones the kids always make with baby food jars.
She created her own crumpled white paper flowers, which really makes me want to jump on this paper crafting kick everyone seems to be into. I’ve stayed away from it because I’m afraid to get addicted to yet another craft.
- Holiday Baby Food Jar Candle Holder Tutorial
- Baby Food Jar Mosaic Candle Holders
- Baby Food Jar Camping Candle Lantern
- Recycled Candle Mold & Container Ideas
- Fun Food Candles Offer Recipes on Labels