The name Dirt Candles was inspired by the origin of all things natural and candle ingredients are from natural sources such as organically grown American soybeans, essential oils and recycled glass and paper.
Some of the many celebs that dig Dirt include Greg Grunberg, Bailey Chase, Beverly Mitchell, Chris Judd, Ed Kowalcyzk, Mimi Rogers, Kathleen Robertson and more.
Dirt Candles have over 20 pure clean aroma blends that have complex notes from 30 to 100 deep.
Co-Founders of the young, hip socially conscious company Dirt Candles are James Eric New and Kelli Palmer Kennedy. They are a highly qualified husband and wife team dedicated to making a difference socially and environmentally.
Dirt Candles are environment-friendly, animal-friendly, people-friendly and every purchase supports various national charities chosen by customers and employees such as:
- A Special Wish- Enhancing the quality of life for children dignosed with medical problems that are life threatening and/or terminal aged 21 or less.
- Make a Wish Foundation- Enriching lives by granting wishes to children with life threatening conditions.
- American Cancer Society- Dedicated to eliminating cancer through prevention, research, advocacy, service, education and saving lives.
- The Natures Conservancy- Preserves plants, animals and communities which protects the earth and represents and promotes diversity.
- Susan B.Komen Foundation- Famous for over 20 years for their work in the fight against breast cancer.
- Hunter’s Hope- Established in 1997 by Pro Football Hall of Fame member querterback Jim Kelly and wife Jill after their infant son was diagnosed with Krabbe Disease. Their goal is to fund research and find a cure.
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals- The largest animal rights organizatioin in the world. PETA is dedicated to protecting the rights of all animals.
- The Humane Society- Promoting the protection of all animals and fighting animal cruelty and abuse.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters- Youth mentoring organization in the US for over a century. Children aged 6 through 18 are mentored by promoting positive, lasting relationships.
If you would like to read more of the dirt, check out their website. They have some fun unique fragrances and their candles are well made and packaged not to mention every purchase goes to a good cause.