They’re considered a fire and safety hazard because they can shatter easily compared to previous candle holders. Consumers are advised by to CPSC to return the votive holders to the store they purchased them.
The particular candles they’re considered about are frosted and contain vanilla scented wax. They measure 2 ½ inches tall with the model number 976127. The date code is 1010.
According to a press release from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, “(CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. Please tell us about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov.” For more information call the Dollar Tree store or see their website.
- 7 Million Candles Recalled Because of Fire Risk
- Battery Operated Flameless Candles
- Valentine’s Day Candle Holders Made with Dish Scrubbers
- National Candle Association Upcoming Trade Show
- Simple Dollar Store Votive Holder