I found this fun maple leaf cookie cutter to dress up some of my pillar candles. There is also a pumpkin and a turkey in the set that are perfect for halloween or thanksgiving. Just use the cookie cutter to press and cut the shapes out of the beeswax and stick them on.
My children took off with my camera and it’s nowhere to be found but I snapped one of the candle with my husband’s cell phone.
- Beeswax Candle Crafts With Kids
- Pillar Candles with Cookie Cutter Hearts
- Create Decorative Beeswax Candles
- Fall Wedding Candle Ideas
- Cookie Cutter Candles With Kids