One of the simplest way to use essential oils in aromatherapy is in an oil burner. Many of them use a tea light candle to burn the oil above them. A few drops in the burner bowl with some water will last a long time and perfume the air naturally. A little essential oil goes a long way and if you keep that in mind, itâ€™s not so expensive.
Ayurvediccure.com sells high quality aromatherapy products including essential oils. One of my favorite scents is Ylang Ylang. As a bonus it helps release stress and promotes relaxation.
If you donâ€™t want to use an oil burner or make your own aromatherapy candles, they sell candles too. Their lavender and rose candle is a lovely combination of classic scents that smell divine.
- Fragrance Oil Vs. Essential Oil in Candle Making
- Creating Aromatherapy Candles
- Sniff Pet Candles Offer Aromatherapy for Dogs
- Aromatherapy Candles and Meditation
- Make Your Own Mosquito Repellent Candles