Gabriel’s Garden Lavender specializes in natural bath and body products. They grow their own lavender and use the essential oil for a multitude of products. Shown here are some hand painted taper candles depicting lavender.
They also have aromatherapy soy candles scented with lavender essential oil. The scent of lavender is very calming so it’s often used for anxiety and insomnia.
Lavender is used for various skin problems and is a natural insect repellent. I tried mixing several drops of lavender with almond oil and it did work because the mosquitoes didn’t touch me. That blend would also work for massage oil.
I love the smell of lavender and often use it in candles just to have that familiar comforting scent in the air. Gabriel’s Garden Lavender also sells their lavender essential oil if you want to try it for your own creations.
- Make Your Own Mosquito Repellent Candles
- Fragrance Oil Vs. Essential Oil in Candle Making
- Creating Aromatherapy Candles
- Bite-Lite Launches Mosquito Repelling Candles
- Fight mosquitoes with citronella candle options