He’s accustomed to the stuffy smells, but Kate spent $1,458 (£900) on scented candles by British interior designer Kelly Hoppen to get rid of them.
According to the Daily Mirror, “Whereas William is used to the smell and the feel of the palace, Kate is used to a more modern, relaxed environment. She felt it had an overriding musty, damp smell, and ordered a six-month supply of her favourite products to override this.”
Kelly Hoppen is an interior designer famous for her simple, yet opulent style. The designer candles Kate Middleton chose have lavender, sandalwood and moss-based scents. She also purchased several throw cushions to reflect her own minimalist-chic style.
- Promote Business With Candles
- Star Shaped Votive Holder Project
- Fake Jo Malone Candles Could Explode
- Daily Candle Giveaway at Martha Stuart Living
- Monique Lhuillier Launching New Candle Line With D.L. & Co.