The red was a little thick, but I was able to break the blue and yellow wax into chunks with my hands. Then, I randomly dropped the chunks into the candle molds, making sure that there were some close to the sides. After that, I just melted some wax, scented it with tangerine fragrance oil and poured it into the mold over the chunks.
These candles make for an interesting display and what I really like about them is that no two are ever the same. You could also use embeds with shapes like stars, hearts or leaves, but I like how the cookie sheets worked out.
- Create colorful chunk candles
- Create Decorative Beeswax Candles
- Recycle Old Wax Into Chunk Candles
- Cookie Cutter Candles With Kids
- Pillar Candles with Cookie Cutter Hearts