A few weeks ago, I wrote about Yankee Candle Company’s new (and unoriginal) man candle concept line. I shared two Chicago-based candle maker friends of mine, and today I have another “mandle” artist to share with you…
Check out these Man Can Candles, created by none other than a 14-year-old boy! His philosophy? Candles should smell like things everyone likes. His candle’s scents range from dirt to New York Style Pizza to Fresh Cut Grass. Please someone let me adopt this kid as a second little brother.
By Heidi Gustad
- Teen Starts Man Can Candle Business
- Sniff Pet Candles Offer Aromatherapy for Dogs
- What’s Your Style Category?
- Manly Man Candles New Scents
- Kate Middleton Prepares Palace With Candles