Martha Stewart and Kelly Ripa show us how to make our own candle molds with OOMOO 30 silicone rubber from Smooth-On.
Martha makes it looks so easy in this mold making video and walks us all the way through with centering the wick and pouring the wax. She used beeswax, which burns for a long time and smells sweet naturally. You can get the compound with the same beautiful results from the website Smooth-On.
- How to Make a Tapered Beeswax Pillar Candle
- Soulshine Beeswax Candles
- Beeswax Candle Making & Suppliers
- Beeswax Candles from Three Sisters Farms
- Beeswax candles with kids