Today was the first day of the Michaels 2012 Leadership Conference in Dallas, TX. I got up bright and early to catch a plane from my Chicago home. Here’s my awesome view from above the clouds.
The blogger part of the conference began with a crafty session, using die cut felt, ribbon, hot glue. I improved my conference lanyard with my felt creations.
Then, we all headed to dinner where we met tons of Michaels’ friendly marketing staff and craft designers.
That’s all for day one! I’m looking forward to sharing more photos and crafty news tomorrow. Don’t forget to check out our Twitter feed for live updates!
By Heidi Gustad
- Michaels Blogger Event Day 2
- Craft Gossip Visits Michaels Stores’ Headquarters!
- Bright Spring Tin Lanterns
- Conversations with Craft Wars Judge & Michaels’ Crafting Expert Jo Pearson!
- Wine Bottle Candle Holders