It’s an affordable and unique way to add originality to your dollhouse. I went through a stage where I collected vintage dollhouses and the furniture can get expensive.
Rhonda Rowley from Factoidz came up with the idea using different shaped beads and bamboo sticks for the candles. If you wanted an even more authentic look, you could dip your bamboo stick in wax.
You could also use specific colors of beads to match the décor of any room. Details like these really add personality and charm to your dollhouse! To see the full tutorial go to Craft Tutorial: Miniature Dollhouse Candlesticks and Taper Candles.
- Fun Simple Candle Holder Projects
- Christmas Candle Craft for Children
- Lacey Doily Candle Holder Tutorial
- Round Up of Father’s Day Candle Projects
- Shabby Chic Stamped Candle Tutorial