Famous bridal gown designer Monique Lhuillier is teaming up with D.L & Co. to create a new candle fragrance line.
Some of the scents that will be available include: blackberry, white flower, red rose and citrus. They’ll cost between $35.00 and $80.00 and will be available in April 2011.
You’ll be able to find them in her salons as well department stores. Candles are nothing new to Monique Lhuillier since she loves them and they definitely go with weddings!
Source: WWD Fashion
- How to Filter Dirty Candle Wax
- Saturday’s Garage Sale Candle Finds
- New York Candle Line by Oak
- Company Includes Ring in Every Candle
- Beeswax Flower Candle Tutorial