Here’s a fun cheerful project from Crafter’s Touch. All you need is a candle, acrylic paint, paint brush and dish detergent. Apparently the dish detergent helps the paint stick to the candle better. You can also buy paint specially made for candles. For full instructions, see the Daisy Candles project page. I’d like to try a sixties theme painted candle with a couple different colored flowers and a peace sign for good measure.
- Painted Daisy Candle Tutorial
- Hand Painted Candles by DaisyDee Art Studio
- Hand Painted Candle Tart and Oil Burners
- Hand Painted Container Candle Project
- Painted Valentine Candles