Did you know you can create paintings with candles? According to Create with Mom, the blog featuring how to do this technique, paraffin pillar candles work best. You draw a design on some plain paper and then paint over it with water colors or diluted paint. (In a pinch, crayons will work in place of candles, by the way.) Grab the tutorial for yourself.
By Heidi Gustad
- Recycled Halloween Candle Jars
- Blogtipping Day at Candle Making
- Quick Way to Paint a White Candle
- Candles Made in Sand Molds
- Lacey Doily Candle Holder Tutorial