Since scrap book paper creates the frame’s background colors, the possible themes are endless. There is lovely wedding theme scrap book paper for example, and when that’s over you could switch to Christmas, Easter or Halloween!
Materials needed for this picture frame candle holder include: scrap book paper, double sided tape, utility knife and a silver leafing pen. Read the tutorial by Marc Atiyolil at Yourhome.ca.
- Halloween Candle Craft Ideas
- Light Fixture Candle Holder Tutorial
- Candle Wrap Project for Scrapbookers
- Glitter-striped Candle Holders
- Easy Glitter Candle Tutorial