While the wax was melting, I glued the wicks into the glasses with a glue gun so that they would stay put. One was a little wobbly, but I straightened it out later.
Then, I added the yellow dye and the fragrance oil. The dye is in chip form and requires one chip per pound. I used 60 ml (2 tbsp)or 2 oz. of fragrance oil. Some people use one ounce and you could probably get away with that.
Finally, I poured the wax, waited for it to harden and added an umbrella to each. This candle makes a nice decoration and smells good, even if you never light it!
- Burner & Breakaways Winner
- Wax Burner & Breakaway Melter Giveaway
- Scalloped Flower Molded Pillar Candle
- Container, Pillar and Votive Paraffin Candle Formulas
- Fragrance Oil Vs. Essential Oil in Candle Making