They’re apparently for indoors or outdoors, although they wouldn’t last without a sturdy sort of glass cover in windy winter weather. They’re only $28, so I imagine you could wing it by adding your own hurricane cover.
Regardless, these lanterns are appealing in a comforting country sort of way, and their simplicity adds class. Holiday décor can get a little too garish, so this is somewhat refreshing!
Visit The Steel Fork for more information.
- Free Online Luminaria Workshop
- Candle Making Classes at General Wax
- Christmas CD Combined With Colonial Candle
- Candle Making Class in Hunstville Alabama
- Stock Up on Fall & Winter Candle Fragrances