If you want to use up some old wax here are some ways to do that rather than throw it out.
- Make fire starters. Some people dip the wax in paper, others make a mixture of wax and saw dust and others just make wee candles. A handy container idea for fire starters that recycles yet again is an empty egg carton.
- Create chunk candles. They’re perfect for different colored waxes and are quite pretty.
- Reuse tea light containers and make some new little tea lights.
- ScentedÂ waxÂ can be melted in an oil burner without a wick and you can still enjoy the aroma.
- Make a wax-dipped teddy bear! See this article for instructions on how to do that.
Have fun! I have enough leftover wax for at least four candles so will snap a pic of my chunky one for you for next time.