This thread candle holder would be a perfect project for dressing up a drab LED tea light.
Imagine making tons of them in different colors and placing them all over tables at a party! All you need is thread, cardboard, plastic wrap and fabric stiffener. I bet this would look pretty with patterned ribbon as well. Too cool! See DIY Thread Tealight Cover for full instructions.
- Candle Wrap Project for Scrapbookers
- Felt Houses With Tea Lights Tutorial
- Fun Simple Candle Holder Projects
- Create colorful chunk candles
- Spool Candle Holder Tutorial