I hiked on towards a thrift store and found a tea pot oil burner/wax melter thingy and a pretty candle lantern.
The lantern looks so nice in the dark but I haven’t really captured the effect. For a buck you can’t go wrong though. Both just required tea lights and I have tons of them. The burner is very cheerful and homey looking and I love it.
The demolished cake in the background was my belated birthday cake. My mom and sister brought it over and it was enough to feed an army but I must confess I ate a good chunk of it.
- Mini Lantern Provides Portable Light
- Glass Jack-O’-Lantern Candle Holder Tutorial
- Wax Burner & Breakaway Melter Giveaway
- Baby Food Jar Camping Candle Lantern
- Michaels Blogger Event Day 1