These orange peel candles look, quite literally, good enough to eat! Check out Boulevard Pink’s tutorial on how to turn any citrus fruit or thick-skinned veggie (think pumpkins, acorn squash, etc.) into a tasty little candle. I am going to bookmark this idea for the next time I host a fall or Thanksgiving dinner – I’m picturing a nutmeg/pumpkin-scented candle made with a small pumpkin and a few wicks… Do YOU have any ideas for how to take this idea and run with it? Tell me in the comments!
By Heidi Gustad
- Fall Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
- Free Curious George Pumpkin Carving Pattern
- Hot Fudge Sundae & Pumpkin Tart Projects
- Thanksgiving Candle Centerpiece Idea
- Cookie Cutter Floating Candles