I love the rustic look of this candle holder and if you have the right tools it’s not too hard to create. It’s easier if you just use weathered wood rather than trying to make new wood look weathered. The tealights fit perfectly into the holes when complete. For full instructions see the candle holder project by Paul Lewis on the Canadian Home Workshop.
- Wooden Tea Light Holder Tutorial
- DIY Candle Holder Projects
- Gardener’s Candle Project for Children
- Fabulous Driftwood Candle Holder
- Easter Candle Making Project Ideas