Now, there’s both a Royal Wedding and a Wedding Day line. From what I can gather, both include a blend of florals and fruits, but only the Royal Wedding candle includes Will and Kate’s names.
According to the Yankee Direct website, it’s “a commemorative keepsake to celebrate the Royal wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton on the 29th April 2011 at Westminster Abbey”.
I suppose it would make a cute keepsake, but I like burning mine. This “book” of sampler candles does look like a pretty souvenir though.
- Kate Middleton Prepares Palace With Candles
- Yankee Candle World’s Largest Candle Store
- DIY Wedding Candle Holder Centerpiece
- Halloween Party in August at Yankee Candle
- Get Candle Samples at The Crafty Sampler